ForuMania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for coming Guest

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think about being sick?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you think about being sick? Empty What do you think about being sick? Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Spiderleg

Spiderleg
Spiderleg
Spiderleg

Well, right now I am sick and I'm not exactly so excited about it... Yeah, maybe no more school, but I threw up and I feel like a shriveled up raisin(lol)

So what do you think about being sick? I think it is not a good thing, but at least you get no school. Thank you, Nature!

2What do you think about being sick? Empty Re: What do you think about being sick? Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Kaynil

Kaynil

I guess it its good to make you reflexive about the good things you have and enjoy while you're not sick.

But overall I do not like being sick. :(

3What do you think about being sick? Empty Re: What do you think about being sick? Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Spiderleg

Spiderleg
Spiderleg
Spiderleg

I hate being sick! And I hate how your teachers expect you to do homework... Usually you have a headache/fever, or you nose is so stuffy your head is all clogged up.. Grr.

670 posts yayz!

4What do you think about being sick? Empty Re: What do you think about being sick? Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:21 am

Kaynil

Kaynil

I've been like that at school because tests, it is horrible. Specially with the huge headache and your nose liquids. XD

5What do you think about being sick? Empty Re: What do you think about being sick? Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Spiderleg

Spiderleg
Spiderleg
Spiderleg

xD 'Nose Liquids'. Yeah, it stinks, especially when you drink juice, and you can't breath through your nose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Contact via PM    Contact via e-Mail    Follow us!    Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com